Savory Cucumber Sandwiches
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 36 slices snack rye bread
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and salad dressing mix.. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, spread over rye bread; top each with a cucumber slice.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 127 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 163mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 3, 2019
I made these sandwiches for a "High Tea" event at our church recently and they were a hit. Now I make the cream cheese/mayonnaise spread as a veggie dip. Very tasty!
Dec 31, 2012
If you have not tried this I have a few words for you: THIS IS SO GOOD! TRY IT!!!
May 21, 2011
I make these cucumber sandwiches, but I used dry Ranch instead of Italian dressing. I've also baked Pillsbury French Load Bread, and used it instead of rye. If you have a baking tube, you can make uniform slices.
Dec 23, 2009
I've made these finger sandwiches for years having recieved the recipe from a member of my church. They have always been one of the first platters to be emptied at all functions. One of everyone's all time favorites!!! I sprinkle them with a little dried or fresh dill for extra eye appeal.