Creamy Peppercorn Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 112 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 137mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jun 16, 2010
Peppercorn parmesan salad dressing is my favorite but difficult to find commercially made. The recipe is fabulous! I've passed it on to others who like it eqyally well. I found it to be too thick initially and after setting for a few days. I add skin milk and enjoy. Sue
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.