- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain. In the same pan, heat the ham; add the peas, Parmesan cheese, cream and fettuccine. Cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Fettuccine with Ham and Peas
"Fast and tasty - Husband really loved this. No need for the whipping cream, I used half and half to lower the saturated fat."
"This easy and a great way to use leftover ham."
"Made it for a Ladies Bible study...they all loved it"