It’s easy to stir mini marshmallows, mini chocolate chips and crushed sandwich cookies into coffee ice cream to create this irresistible frozen dessert. —Cherron Nagel, Columbus, Ohio
Recommended: Homemade Coffee Shop Drinks
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 pints coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- Additional Oreo cookies, optional
- Combine 1-1/4 cups crushed cookies and butter. Press onto bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. In a large bowl, combine ice cream, marshmallows, chocolate chips and remaining crushed cookies. Spoon into crust. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Spread whipped topping over pie. Drizzle with caramel and hot fudge toppings. Freeze, covered, overnight. May be frozen up to 2 months. Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before cutting. If desired, serve with additional cookies. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Coffee Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p25
Reviews forCreamy Coffee Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2012
"I made this for a company cookoff and was a huge hit. Extremely simple and incredibley good. Will be making again soon."