Easy Grasshopper Ice Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 4 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 5 Oreo cookies, chopped
- 1/3 cup chocolate-covered peppermint candies
- Chocolate hard-shell ice cream topping
- Spread ice cream into crust. Sprinkle with cookies and candies; drizzle with ice cream topping. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 374 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 182mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Aug 16, 2010
So simple. So delicious. Such a big hit!
Dec 17, 2009
Delicious. Easy to make. Took it to our super senior gathering at church and all comments were good. For the mints in the topping I took small york peppermint patties and cut them into wedges, eight per patty. Next time I make this dessert I think I will eliminate the mint candy part of the topping altogether.
Sep 12, 2009
So frosty and delish! My family loved it and it was a cinch to make.
Jul 30, 2009
Yummy and so easy. I don't bake or make desserts often, but this is goof-proof.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.