Easy Grasshopper Ice Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 4 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 5 Oreo cookies, chopped
- 1/3 cup chocolate-covered peppermint candies
- Chocolate hard-shell ice cream topping
- Spread ice cream into crust. Sprinkle with cookies and candies; drizzle with ice cream topping. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 374 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 182mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 16, 2010
So simple. So delicious. Such a big hit!
Dec 17, 2009
Delicious. Easy to make. Took it to our super senior gathering at church and all comments were good. For the mints in the topping I took small york peppermint patties and cut them into wedges, eight per patty. Next time I make this dessert I think I will eliminate the mint candy part of the topping altogether.
Sep 12, 2009
So frosty and delish! My family loved it and it was a cinch to make.
Jul 30, 2009
Yummy and so easy. I don't bake or make desserts often, but this is goof-proof.