Easy Grasshopper Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (4.67 ounces) Andes mint candies, chopped, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Stir in 3/4 cup whipped topping. Fold in 3/4 cup of the mint candies. Spoon into crust.
- Place remaining whipped topping in another bowl. Fold in extract and, if desired, food coloring. Spread over pudding mixture; top with remaining candies. Refrigerate, covered, 4 hours or until set.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 332 calories, 16g fat (11g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Jan 15, 2016
I have been making this refreshing pie for years. It's great for a summertime BBQ or around the holidays. Chocolate & mint go so great together, purchased crust & instant pudding make it a snap to put together. Keeper recipe.
Jun 14, 2015
My husband said this pie is very tasty and creamy and refreshing.
May 14, 2015
I make this pie regularly for family members and get-togethers. It is so simple and is inexpensive to make! Its a great summer time pie or when you don't want a heavy dessert after a big meal! It is wonderful!!!!
Nov 17, 2014
I love the recipe and have made it a lot because it is sooooooo good! I make it about 4 times every year and always love this recipe .
Mar 31, 2014
Easy and tasty. Chocolate crumb crust is just right for it. We used regular whipped cream instead of whipped topping and it worked fine, just took more time.
Feb 2, 2014
my family loved it
Jan 31, 2014
Jan 2, 2014
Easy to make but not a "gotta have that" recipe score.
Dec 14, 2013
Adding Nesquick chocolate powder to the milk (Bunny Milk) when you mix the pudding makes it extra chocolatey fudgy. In case you didn't know! :)
Jul 25, 2013
Wonderful! Very easy to make. The hardest part was unwrapping the Andes mints. Tastes great. I keep getting requests for this recipe. Tasty and easy! Win-win!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.