Creamy Chipped Beef Fondue
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 4 cups
- 1-1/3 to 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) thinly sliced dried beef, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cubed
- In a large saucepan, heat milk and cream cheese over medium heat; stir until smooth. Stir in beef, onions and mustard; heat through. Transfer to a fondue pot or 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker; keep warm. Serve with bread cubes.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 75 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Nov 19, 2016
This was really good and totally disappeared at our party - this is a keeper
Aug 8, 2013
My friends could not stop eating this at our potluck party! It was enjoyed by all.
Feb 5, 2010
This is definately a different fondue recipe. It was so easy to make. I used spicy brown mustard and added lots of fresh black pepper and a clove of garlic. My family couldn't stop eating it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.