Chocolate Mallow Fondue
"This sweet velvety chocolate blend makes a wonderful coating for fresh fruit and cake cubes," says field editor June Mullins, Livonia, Missouri.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pineapple or banana chunks, apple slices, marshmallows, cubed angel food or pound cake
- In a microwave, microwave the first five ingredients just until melted; whisk until smooth. Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with fruit and/or cake.