Have a taste for a fruit crisp but don't have time to make it from scratch? This clever recipe simply combines canned peaches and cranberry sauce with a cookie crumb topping for a sweet crunchy treat.
Recommended: Apple Crisp, Crumble and Cobbler Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup crumbled oatmeal or sugar cookies
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Arrange peaches in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Stir cranberry sauce and pour over peaches. Combine brown sugar, flour, cookie crumbs and nuts; sprinkle over fruit. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Peach Crisp in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2001, p
Reviews forCranberry Peach Crisp
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review