- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix first 8 ingredients. Add pork; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 1-in. meatballs. Place on a greased rack in a 15x10x1-in. pan. Bake until a thermometer reads 160°, 20-25 minutes. Drain meatballs on paper towels.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir sauce ingredients over medium heat until blended. Stir in meatballs; heat through.
Not sure which brand of frozen meatballs to buy? Check out the brands our editors and the Taste of Home Test Kitchen recommend.
1 meatball: 58 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 142mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.