Creamy Cranberry Meatballs
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
Makesabout 5 dozen
- 2 envelopes brown gravy mix
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked Swedish meatballs
- 2/3 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Prepare gravy mix according to package directions. In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the meatballs, cranberry sauce, mustard and gravy. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through, adding cream during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
Nutrition Facts1 meatball: 55 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 167mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 18, 2016
These were a huge hit- really delicious. I will be making these again for sure.
Dec 2, 2015
I made these for a party, they were gone in no time everyone tried to figure out the ingredients,I had left over cranberries so I used them and I didn't have cream so I used sour cream instead great recipe
Nov 18, 2014
I made these for dinner using frozen turkey meatballs & served them with mashed potatoes. Quick prep time, very easy and very good. This will become a regular in my recipe rotation.
Dec 29, 2011
Outstanding! I made them for a Christmas Eve party and everyone loved them! My college-aged nephews couldn't get enough of them. I only had 2 meatballs leftover, I will put this recipe in my recipe box as a keeper!
Dec 14, 2011
These were a hit at our staff Christmas party. Next time, though, I will brown the meatballs. That brings out the flavor as well as makes them prettier. Pretty is what it is all about, no?