Creamy Cranberry Meatballs
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
Makesabout 5 dozen
- 2 envelopes brown gravy mix
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked Swedish meatballs
- 2/3 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Prepare gravy mix according to package directions. In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the meatballs, cranberry sauce, mustard and gravy. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through, adding cream during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
Nutrition Facts1 meatball: 55 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 167mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Jan 18, 2016
These were a huge hit- really delicious. I will be making these again for sure.
Dec 2, 2015
I made these for a party, they were gone in no time everyone tried to figure out the ingredients,I had left over cranberries so I used them and I didn't have cream so I used sour cream instead great recipe
Nov 18, 2014
I made these for dinner using frozen turkey meatballs & served them with mashed potatoes. Quick prep time, very easy and very good. This will become a regular in my recipe rotation.
Dec 29, 2011
Outstanding! I made them for a Christmas Eve party and everyone loved them! My college-aged nephews couldn't get enough of them. I only had 2 meatballs leftover, I will put this recipe in my recipe box as a keeper!
Dec 14, 2011
These were a hit at our staff Christmas party. Next time, though, I will brown the meatballs. That brings out the flavor as well as makes them prettier. Pretty is what it is all about, no?
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.