- 1/2 cup reduced-fat spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 3/4 cup lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 5 tablespoons chili sauce
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and seafood seasoning; gently stir in crab. Spoon 2 teaspoons crab mixture into each tart shell; top with chili sauce. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forCrabbie Phyllo Cups
"Hi Beth,Phyllo cups come already baked."
"I have not tried these yet, but would like to. I have a Question though. No where does it say to bake the frozen dough. you don't really eat these from unbaked dough do you?"