Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1-1/3 cups crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place tart shells on a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; spoon into tart shells.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm or at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled pastries in a freezer container, separating layers with waxed paper. To use, reheat pastries on a greased baking sheet in a preheated 350° oven until crisp and heated through.
1 appetizer: 54 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.