Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 16 seedless watermelon cubes (1 inch)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 5 teaspoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Using a small melon baller or measuring spoon, scoop out the center of each watermelon cube, leaving a 1/4-in. shell (save pulp for another use).
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon into watermelon cubes.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 7 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Jun 10, 2020
Fresh, simple, and quite refreshing. Perfect to serve at a salad bar or as small bites. Super cute if eaten with chopsticks.
Sep 2, 2019
This was a wonderful hors d'oeurve, so pretty, cool and tasty. The only change I made was subbing parsley for the cilantro as we do not care for that herb. I used this as part of a ladies brunch I held in Aug. They were all gone when meal was over.
Jun 5, 2019
How did i ever not think of this - it is so refreshing and just a delight and just all gone each time i make it
Jul 4, 2013
These were delightful!! They are both beautiful and tasty. I wouldn't make any changes to them.
Sep 9, 2012
I haven't tried it yet, but I'm wondering if you can make it as a salad, minus the cilantro?
Sep 7, 2012
I took it to a party7 people said it was wonderful then the next day talking to the people on there own ,they said they didn't like the cilantro,other than that it was really good ,if you could find a better spice or do you really need it- lurleen