Yogurt & Honey Fruit Cups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4-1/2 cups cut-up fresh fruit (pears, apples, bananas, grapes, etc.)
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) mandarin orange, vanilla or lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Divide fruit among 6 individual serving bowls. Combine the yogurt, honey, orange zest and extract; spoon over the fruit.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 97 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.
Sep 24, 2019
We loved the yogurt over the fruit. We used lemon yogurt..delicious!
Sep 24, 2019
I used mandarin orange yogurt, which I have never had before. The yogurt mixture is absolutely delicious. I used it to dip the fresh fruit in. Light and healthy, will definitely be making again.
Apr 23, 2019
We had guests from out of state and this was a perfect addition to our breakfast buffet.light, delicious, pretty, easy to make and can use a variety of fruit.
Feb 25, 2019
I took this to mom’s annual Christmas brunch and almost everyone went back for seconds! I now eat a serving with a Granny Smith Apple and a Halo clementine and 1/4 cup of granola for a super healthy and satisfying breakfast for less than 300 calories!
Apr 22, 2014
Full of yogurt and fruit, these make a simple healthy breakfast.