Yogurt & Honey Fruit Cups
This tasty combo of fresh fruit and creamy orange-kissed yogurt is guaranteed to disappear fast. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4-1/2 cups cut-up fresh fruit (pears, apples, bananas, grapes, etc.)
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) mandarin orange, vanilla or lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Divide fruit among six individual serving bowls. Combine the yogurt, honey, orange zest and extract; spoon over the fruit.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 97 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.
Originally published as Honey Fruit Cups in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.