Brie Phyllo Cups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3 tablespoons crushed gingersnaps
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, cubed
- 1/4 cup spreadable fruit of your choice
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place the tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon gingersnap crumbs into each shell; top with Brie and spreadable fruit. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 83 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 24, 2017
These are so good. Easy and simple and so delicious.
May 20, 2017
Delicious! I tripled the recipe and made half with mango and the other half blackberry.
Jan 2, 2016
What a quick and easy appetizer for any occasion. You can prepare them ahead of time, then just heat and serve. I alternated between blackberry jam and raspberry chipotle sauce; both were delicious!
Mar 31, 2013
Delicious and easy. A big hit at Easter. I recommend this recipe!
Dec 8, 2012
My kids had a blast helping with this recipe
Jul 4, 2012
These are a hit! Delicious, don't change a thing!
Dec 19, 2010
I had this at a party with both raspberry and apricot...both were delicious.
Oct 5, 2010
I have made this recipe a number of times now and I have to say this is one good recipe!!!Thank you