Gorgonzola Pear Tartlets
Whether you serve these simple tartlets as an appetizer or dessert, they're too good to pass up. I leave the peel on the pear to add texture. —Susan Hein, Burlington, WI
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 large pear, finely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a small bowl, combine the pear, cheese and hazelnuts. Spoon into tart shells. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until shells are lightly browned. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 tartlet: 50 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 60mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as California Pear Tartlets in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2016