Gorgonzola Pear Tartlets
Whether you serve these simple tartlets as an appetizer or dessert, they're too good to pass up. I leave the peel on the pear to add texture. —Susan Hein, Burlington, WI
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 large pear, finely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a small bowl, combine the pear, cheese and hazelnuts. Spoon into tart shells. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until shells are lightly browned. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 tartlet: 50 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 60mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fat.
Originally published as California Pear Tartlets in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.