Peach preserves give Pamela Proctor's easy entree a mildly fruity flair. "This has been a hit ever since my neighbor gave me the recipe," says the Barlow, Ohio reader. "We use up the leftover ham in sandwiches, soups and omelets."
Recommended: 34 Dump Dinners for Your Slow Cooker
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (3 pounds)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place ham in a small foil-lined roasting pan; pierce several times with a fork. Combine brown sugar and mustard; spread over ham. Spread with peach preserves.
- Cover and bake 1-1/2 hours, basting occasionally. Uncover; bake 30-45 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 8-12 servings.
Originally published as Country Ham in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p8
Reviews forCountry Ham
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 17, 2010
"Delicious. I have made this several times."
Reviewed Oct. 8, 2009
"Very simple, but very delicious...I am making it for the second time...proof of a good recipe!!!"