- 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) cornbread/muffin mix
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Prepare cornbread mixes according to package directions. Pour half of the batter into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Combine corn and creamed corn; spread over batter. Top with chilies and cheese. Carefully spread with remaining cornbread batter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forCorn and Green Chili Casserole
"Love the 2 varieties of corn - makes a huge difference and I used pepper jack cheese just for a bit more pop - family devoured them"