Confetti Cheese Salsa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Corn or tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the salad dressing and salsa; pour over cheese mixture and toss gently. Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 98 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 161mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Jun 19, 2012
This just did not taste very good. I ended up throwing most of it away since I coudn't get anyone to eat more than a bite.
Jun 26, 2010
I've made this for the past 5 years for Grandma's Annual Beach Party. Although the first year, I wondered if some like it, each year, they ask if I'm going to make it again. It's great!
Jul 24, 2009
Thanks for the recipe, it's a "keeper".Will definately make this again.