Tangy Cilantro Lime Confetti Salad
I love great salads that burst with flavor—the kind that make you feel like you're splurging without having to eat that piece of chocolate cake. This is one of my very favorites, and everyone I serve it to loves it as well. —Jasey McBurnett, Rock Springs, Wyoming
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 medium sweet orange peppers, chopped
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1 container (10-1/2 ounces) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Place dressing ingredients in a blender; cover and process until creamy and light in color. Pour over vegetable mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, up to 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 187 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 526mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 5g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Originally published as Tangy Cilantro Lime Confetti Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.