- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Corn or tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the salad dressing and salsa; pour over cheese mixture and toss gently. Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 7 cups.
Reviews forConfetti Cheese Salsa
"This just did not taste very good. I ended up throwing most of it away since I coudn't get anyone to eat more than a bite."
"I've made this for the past 5 years for Grandma's Annual Beach Party. Although the first year, I wondered if some like it, each year, they ask if I'm going to make it again. It's great!"
"Thanks for the recipe, it's a "keeper".Will definately make this again."