Christmas Carol Ham
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 2 pounds fully cooked boneless ham, cut into eight slices
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Place ham slices in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, pineapple juice, vinegar and mustard; pour over ham. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 177 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 1182mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein.
Jul 5, 2012
I too love turkey ham for it's nutritional value and low price. What a treat this is. I have also made it on the stove with with equally good results.
Jan 13, 2010
My kids love turkey ham and I love it for its health value and price! I LOVE this recipe! I have lots of little ones, and using the slow cooker helps a ton! This is such a flavorful ham, my kids ask for it all the time! Its so wonderful, I would serve it for company just to show off my super mom skills! Do try this soon if you haven't yet!