Christmas Carol Ham
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 2 pounds fully cooked boneless ham, cut into eight slices
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Place ham slices in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, pineapple juice, vinegar and mustard; pour over ham. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 177 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 1182mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein.
Jul 5, 2012
I too love turkey ham for it's nutritional value and low price. What a treat this is. I have also made it on the stove with with equally good results.
Jan 13, 2010
My kids love turkey ham and I love it for its health value and price! I LOVE this recipe! I have lots of little ones, and using the slow cooker helps a ton! This is such a flavorful ham, my kids ask for it all the time! Its so wonderful, I would serve it for company just to show off my super mom skills! Do try this soon if you haven't yet!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.