Chocolate Dessert Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate shavings, optional
- Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on each tortilla. Sprinkle 1/4 cup marshmallows and 2 tablespoons chocolate chips on half of each tortilla.
- Roll up, beginning with the topping side. Wrap each tortilla in heavy-duty foil; seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over low heat for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
- Unwrap tortillas and place on dessert plates. Serve with ice cream. Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 479 calories, 26g fat (8g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 407mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 3g fiber), 14g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 12, 2014
These were a quick, easy dessert and we really enjoyed them. The peanut butter does get a little gooey, but we are all fans in this house so it wasn't a problem. I really like the idea of the Reese's pb cups that another reviewer mentioned. This would be excellent for camping too. I liked it because it was a nice add on to our BBQ dinner with stuff that I already had on hand!!
Jan 17, 2014
I make this recipe every time we go camping. Instead of spreading peanut butter on the tortillas, I unwrap Resse's peanut butter cups and smoosh them down with a fork, then add mini marshmallows and roll up the tortilla. Sometimes I even prepare them at home and take the foil-wrapped tortillas ready to throw on the grill at camp.
May 9, 2011
These were good. I made them in my George Foreman grill. No way do they turn out as neat as the pic -- very gooey -- and I found it best to eat it with my hands since a fork or spoon wouldn't cut the grilled tortilla very well. Didn't have ice cream to eat it with either, so I'm not sure how it would've gone with ice cream.
Apr 29, 2011
Way too much peanut butter. Stuck to the roof of our mouths. No one could finish a serving.