I love chocolate, caramel and hazelnuts so I came up with a recipe that has all three. If you don't have a food processor, place crust ingredients in a zip-top freezer bag and smash with a rolling pin. —Debbie Anderson, Mount Angel, Oregon
Recommended: Homemade Coffee Shop Drinks
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups salted caramel pretzel pieces
- 12 Lorna Doone shortbread cookies
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons caramel topping, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 Snickers candy bar (1.86 ounces), chopped
- Place pretzel pieces and cookies in a food processor; pulse until fine crumbs form. Add sugar and melted butter; pulse just until blended. Press onto bottom and sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Drizzle with 3 tablespoons caramel topping. Freeze while preparing filling.
- For filling, beat cream cheese and Nutella until smooth. Gradually beat in marshmallow creme. Gently fold in whipped topping and marshmallows. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate until set, 3-4 hours. Top with chopped candy and remaining caramel topping before serving. Yield: 8 servings
Originally published as Chocolate Caramel Hazelnut Pie in Simple & Delicious April/May 2018
Reviews forChocolate Caramel Hazelnut Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 22, 2018
"Fold marshmallow creme into filling mixture??? Looks like it is on top of pie??? Yes no???"