Chimichurri Monkey Bread
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cut each biscuit in half and shape into a ball. Roll in herb mixture.
- Place biscuit pieces in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 179 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 603mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Dec 27, 2014
Very tasty- my hubby loved it!
Sep 9, 2012
This was absolutely wonderful! Prep was simple and it stole the show at dinner. I used a cheap vinegar and regret that - will use a good quality vinegar next time.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.