- 1 fresh pineapple
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave nectar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- Dash salt
- Peel pineapple, removing any eyes from fruit. Cut lengthwise into six wedges; remove core. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients until blended. Brush pineapple with half of the glaze; reserve remaining mixture for basting.
- Grill pineapple, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 2-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned, basting occasionally with reserved glaze. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChili-Lime Grilled Pineapple
"Great grilled pineapple recipe. The worst part is cutting the pineapple. Served as a side to my grilled pork chops."