Grilled Stone Fruits with Balsamic Syrup
Get ready to experience another side of stone fruits. Hot off the rack, these grilled nectarines practically melt in your mouth. —Sonya Labbe, West Hollywood, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and halved
- 2 medium nectarines, peeled and halved
- 2 medium plums, peeled and halved
- In a small saucepan, combine vinegar and brown sugar. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half.
- On a lightly oiled grill rack, grill peaches, nectarines and plums, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat until tender, 3-4 minutes on each side or until tender.
- Slice fruits; arrange on a serving plate. Drizzle with sauce.