- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 package (7 ounces) angel hair pasta
- In a large skillet, saute onions in butter and oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the chicken, lemon juice, parsley, seasoned salt and lemon-pepper. Saute for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add to chicken mixture; toss to coat.
1 cup: 489 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 586mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 41g protein.