- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 croissants, split
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, whisk mayonnaise, buttermilk, lemon juice and seasonings. Pour over chicken mixture; mix well. Spoon chicken salad onto croissant bottoms. Replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches
"Where does all the sodium in this recipe come from?Sounds so good, though!"
"Delicious, It's on my favorite list. Great for entertaining the ladies. Love the little spicy kick."
"Great sandwich! The parmesan gives a great flavor! Will definitely make again."