- 6 cups nacho tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Arrange tortilla chips on a 12-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add chicken and taco seasoning. Stir in salsa; heat through. Spoon over chips; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 10-14 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with tomato and green onions; serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forChicken Nachos
"I made these for supper tonight and they were so good! I added some cheese sauce and sliced olives! Took it over the top!"
" quick and delicious"