- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 ounces sliced deli chicken, cut into 1-inch strips
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into eight triangles; arrange in a single layer on a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Press onto pan to form a crust and seal seams; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edge is lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, basil and lemon peel. Spread over crust; top with Monterey Jack cheese, chicken, bacon, tomatoes and Swiss cheese. Bake 8-12 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.
Reviews forChicken Club Pizza
"I served this at a party and everyone loved it! I love the crescent roll crust! My husband and kids picked off the tomatoes, so if I were making it just for my family I would omit them altogether."
"So delicious!! Only thing I did different was to add a teaspoon of TOH California Garlic Pepper to the sauce. I ate 3 pieces all by myself. Definitely a winner!!"
"We deFinitely liked the flavor of this pizza, but I might use a more traditional crust next time. The crescent roll dough wasn't stiff enough to hold up to the toppings. Tasted really good, though, with just the right amount of bacon and tomatoes"
"Made this for lunch for my family. I swapped out a prebaked Italian pizza crust for the crescent roll dough and made my own mayo and it was fantastic!!!!!!!! The touch of lemon zest is a wonderful addition!!!!! This is a keeper for sure."
"A gang of 16 year old friends of grandson, Eric, arrived unexpectedly at my house on this rainy Friday, and of course, they were hungry. I remembered seeing this pizza recipe, and luckily I had all the needed ingredients. I enlisted the boys to make it themselves, with me giving instructions.. and not only did three pizzas disappear >poof< but the boys learned something in the process. Outstanding, easy an a big hit with the teens."
"This was a big hit with our family! The crescent roll crust is easy and gets a lot of good crunch from the sesame seeds. I thought the lemon mayonnaise had a lot of tasty fresh flavor, and it all came together very quickly. I had a ton of leftover chicken and used that instead of the deli chicken but I think it would work great either way."