Chicken Club Brunch Ring
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1-3/4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast (1/2-inch cubes)
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, mustard and onion. Stir in the chicken, bacon and 3/4 cup cheese.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange on an ungreased 12-in. round pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
- Spoon chicken mixture over wide ends; fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Chop half of a tomato; set aside. Slice remaining tomatoes; place over filling and tuck into dough.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place lettuce in center of ring; sprinkle with chopped tomato.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 153 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 368mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fat.
Dec 30, 2015
Made this for appetizer night and really enjoyed it.
Mar 8, 2015
I made this once for my family to make sure it was 'company worthy' for inviting a special couple over for lunch. It passed! First time I made it with the butter/flaky crescent rolls, and second time I used the 'original' rolls, def better with the original. Also I made the chicken mixture ahead of time and felt I needed to add a little more mayo, and added a couple teaspoon more onion. The bacon, swiss cheese, and dijon mustard makes for some very distinct flavors. I served with potato soup, sprinkled with the leftover bacon. and these https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-cupcakes-with-strawberry-frosting for dessert. Will DEFINITELY KEEP RECIPE AND MAKE AGAIN. :)
Feb 11, 2014
This was excellent , I made it for our Red Hat gathering and it was a HIT. will make it again for sure. 5 star
Jan 1, 2014
This was really good. I used left over turkey from thanksgiving. I think dried cranberries would be a nice addition to this. I wasn't sure what to have as a side dish, so I made smoothies for extra vitamins. This was fairly simple to put together too.
Nov 24, 2013
This was loved by all who tasted it!
May 6, 2012
Four of my friends have birthdays close to mine so we have an annual birthday get together. I served this dish at the birthday brunch last year and it was a big hit. A repeat has been requested for this year. Tip: Try adding any combination of the following: chopped English cucumber, chopped red onion, sliced celery, kalamata olives and/or radishes to the lettuce and tomato in the center of the ring. Also, try crumbled feta cheese instead of swiss. Very, very tasty!
Feb 28, 2012
Very good. Not hard to make and the men ate it. I have made it a couple of times now and plan on making it again.
Jan 16, 2012
This was such a fun, delicious recipe! And it looks amazing! I loved how easily it came together but it looks like it took forever. I added a few sliced olives to the lettuce and tomato in the middle. My kids loved it!
Jan 4, 2012
I made this for a brunch at my inlaws. Everyone loved it. We didn't have any tomates, so I made it without and it was still great. So easy and looks and tastes great.
Jul 7, 2011
not sure this one needs yet another rave review, but regardless i will add mine to the list. I've made several "rings" like this, and i have to say this is the best one. Will definitely be making it again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.