Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) thinly sliced dried beef
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, arrange beef slices to evenly cover bottom of dish. Top with chicken breasts. Combine the soup and sour cream; pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear. Serve over rice if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 244 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 663mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 31g protein.
Nov 18, 2015
Excellent! My mom always made this for my birthday. Now I make it for my kids' birthdays! I make it slightly differently: I wrap the beef around the chicken and hold it on by wrapping a slice of bacon around each piece. YUMMMM (you may have to broil it for just a few min at the end to get the bacon crispy on top)
Jul 12, 2010
so moist and delicious. my picky family loved it!
Dec 23, 2009
Noticed that the stars did not change. This is definitely a five star
Dec 23, 2009
After enjoying this at home we served this at our annual church father son banquet. It not only was a big hit but we had several requests from men for the recipe.
Nov 17, 2009
I have used this recipe for years. I use mushroom soup instead of celery. You can bake it at 300 degrees for 2 or 3 hours, and prepare for your party! Always comes out great.