Bacon-Chicken Crescent Ring
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- Grease a 14-in. pizza pan. Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 16 triangles. Place wide end of 1 triangle 3 in. from edge of prepared pan with point overhanging edge of pan. Repeat with remaining triangles along outer edge of pan, overlapping the wide ends (dough will look like a sun when complete). Lightly press wide ends together.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over wide ends of dough. Fold points of triangles over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Bake at 375° until golden brown, 20-25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts2 slices: 502 calories, 34g fat (7g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 1002mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein.
Apr 1, 2019
Full of flavor and very easy to make. I will be using these as my go to for family celebrations.
Feb 27, 2019
Very good and so quick and easy. I used red onion, but otherwise followed the recipe exactly. I will definitely be making this again!
Feb 6, 2018
Very salty and not a great tasting dish. I will not make again.
Dec 16, 2015
Simple and easy fix for supper. My family enjoyed it very much. :-D
Jul 30, 2015
Great recipe! Easy to put together and very tasty. Nice change from recipes with ranch dressing. Loved the Italian dressing mix in it. Kids thought it was very good. Used some leftover turkey instead of chicken.
Mar 7, 2015
Made this for a baby shower. Everyone loved it. I left out the Italian seasoning, still good.
Nov 19, 2014
So, so salty. Would not make again.
Jan 1, 2014
I made this scrumptious wreath for a party on Christmas Eve. All the guests raved about it! So good and easy to make!
Aug 28, 2012
Great weeknight supper - quick to put together since I always have diced, cooked chicken in the freezer. Made up the filling in the morning, assembled and popped into the oven for dinner in about 30 minutes. I used green onions in place of white and Ranch dressing mix in place of Italian (because I had them on hand) and everyone loved this. Teenage son said, "add this to the 'make again' list!"
Aug 2, 2012
A simple, delicious Ring. Crescent Rolls, canned Chicken, Mayo, Veg. Bakes quickly. Tastes like a restaurant Dish.