- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) flour tortillas (6 inches)
- Picante sauce
- Combine first six ingredients in a bowl; mix well. Spread on one side of tortillas and roll up tightly. Wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Slice into 1-in. pieces. Serve with picante sauce. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews forCheesy Onion Roll-ups
"A waste of time for the ingredients and flavor."
"No flavor at all. Taste like a spoon full of cream cheese!"
"Made this for a party at work and used bottled salsa for the dipping sauce. They went quickly."
"These are yummy and a hit with everyone. Omit the jalapeno if you don't like them. I like to add fresh chopped cilantro to these!"
"Roll ups are a hit at any age."
"Jalapenos not a good thing for an appetizer Too spicy when you are not expecting it so."
"These are a hit everytime..."