Caramel Bubble Ring
Lots of caramel and ice cream topping make this quick pull-apart bread oh so gooey and delicious. It truly is a finger-lickin' good baked good.—Laura Clifton, Wenatchee, Washington
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 2 tubes (11 ounces each) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350° combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Combine caramel topping and syrup; set aside. Sprinkle half of the pecans into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Drizzle with a third of the caramel mixture.
- Open the tubes of breadstick dough (do not unroll). Cut each into six slices; dip in butter, then roll in cinnamon-sugar. Place half in the pan; sprinkle with remaining pecans. Drizzle with half of the caramel mixture. Top with remaining dough. Drizzle with remaining caramel mixture.
- Bake until golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Cool for 2 minutes. Invert onto a serving platter; serve warm.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Pillsbury refrigerated breadsticks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 176 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 220mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Caramel Bubble Ring in Country Woman March/April 1998
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.