Pull-Apart Caramel Coffee Cake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut each biscuit into four pieces; arrange evenly in a 10-in. fluted tube pan coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients until blended; pour over biscuits.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
Nutrition Facts5 pieces : 204 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 457mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 16, 2019
I could only find 16 oz tubes of buttermilk biscuits. Will the recipe still work if I just scale up accordingly?
Mar 31, 2018
Super simple to make and enjoyed by all.
Nov 23, 2017
It couldn't get any simpler than this to whip up this great cake!! For the two of us, I cut the recipe in half and baked in a pie pan. Think I will add pecans next time as well.
Sep 17, 2017
Jul 3, 2017
So easy to fix and everyone loves it!! You can't stop yourself until it's all gone!!
Jun 28, 2017
This was so good and easy to make.I was afraid that pouring the brown sugar liquid over the top woul leave the bottom dry but that was not the case.Next time I'll add pecans. I couldn't find the size biscuits called for in the recipe so I just used 3 cans of the smaller size.Cant wait to make it again
Mar 27, 2016
Very good! I made 1/2 the recipe and used a pie pan, as suggested by other users, and it was polished off in minutes!
Jan 6, 2016
I made 1/2 recipe since I only had 1 can of biscuits. It was delicious~! It is best when it is warm but it didn't last long enough to get cool.
Oct 23, 2014
Smells soooo good baking. Can hardly wait to taste it!!!
Nov 17, 2012
The thought of making this got me out of bed early this morning - it's insane! I did half a recipe for me and my husband and we polished most of it off, getting our fingers nice and sticky during! YUM.