We get our grill on for this sizzling steak and potatoes baked in foil. It’s a quick and easy main dish we like to take outdoors. —Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah
Recommended: 24 Game-Changing Grilling Recipes For Two
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (20 ounces each) refrigerated red potato wedges
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1-1/2 inches thick and 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons plus 2/3 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Sprinkle potatoes with 1/2 teaspoon salt; divide between two double thicknesses of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around potatoes and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- Brush steak with 2 tablespoons dressing; sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 22-26 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°), turning once.
- Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape; transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Add cheese and remaining dressing. Thinly slice steak. Toss lettuce, onions and steak with potato mixture. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Caesar Salad with Grilled Steak and Potatoes in Taste of Home June/July 2016, p26
Reviews forCaesar Salad with Grilled Steak and Potatoes
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review