- 2-1/2 cups coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4-1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, toss cornflakes with butter; sprinkle half into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with cabbage, onion, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk and mayonnaise until smooth. Spoon over top; sprinkle with cheese and remaining cornflake mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown.
1 each: 367 calories, 26g fat (13g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 747mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.