Buttery Radish Baguette
My dad and brother are crazy for radishes, and this peppery baguette appetizer is a big-time favorite. Add a sprinkle of fresh dill or parsley on top. —Kathy Hewitt, Cranston, Rhode Island
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 1-1/2 dozen
- 1 sourdough or French bread baguette (about 10 ounces), cut diagonally into 3/4-inch slices
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2-1/4 cups thinly sliced radishes (about 18 medium)
- Sea salt
- Snipped fresh dill, optional
- Spread baguette slices with butter. Top with radishes. Sprinkle lightly with salt and, if desired, top with dill.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer (calculated without sea salt): 76 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 107mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Radishes, Butter and Bread Appetizer in Simple & Delicious April/May 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.