Savory Herb Butter
We love to use this savory butter on fresh corn on the cob, but it is also yummy on many fresh vegetables.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Hot cooked corn on the cob
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Serve with corn. Refrigerate leftovers up to 1 week or freeze up to 3 months.
Nutrition Facts1 tablespoon: 203 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 130mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Herb-Buttered Corn in Backyard Living August/September 2007