Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen sweet potato puffs
- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onions
- Bake potato puffs according to package directions. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in ham.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Serve with potato puffs; sprinkle with cheese and green onions.
Nutrition Facts1 serving (calculated without cheese): 294 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 302mg cholesterol, 752mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 11, 2019
Great taste combo! Will be making this again for the whole family!
Apr 27, 2014
I loved how quick and easy this was to put together and the whole family loved it!
Mar 24, 2014
This is a delicious weekend breakfast recipe. We are vegetarians; so left out the meat and I sautéed veggies; added the cooked potato puffs; and melted cheese on top of mixture. In another pan, I fried the eggs and placed an egg on top of each mixture on the plates. I will make this recipe again.