Breakfast Sweet Potatoes
Baked sweet potatoes aren't just for dinner anymore. Top them with breakfast favorites to power up your morning. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes (about 8 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup fat-free coconut Greek yogurt
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place potatoes on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake until tender, 45-60 minutes.
- With a sharp knife, cut an "X" in each potato. Fluff pulp with a fork. Top with remaining ingredients.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 stuffed sweet potato: 321 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 36mg sodium, 70g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 8g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Breakfast Sweet Potatoes in Simple & Delicious October/November 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.