Breakfast Sweet Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes (about 8 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup fat-free coconut Greek yogurt
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place potatoes on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake until tender, 45-60 minutes.
- With a sharp knife, cut an "X" in each potato. Fluff pulp with a fork. Top with remaining ingredients.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 stuffed sweet potato: 321 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 36mg sodium, 70g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 8g fiber), 7g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jul 2, 2019
Thanks! It's very helpful. I stress on the point that when on a new diet, a daily plan is very important Without it it’s too easy to fall for peer pressure, to be unprepared and to make bad decisions. I was one among those people who had knowledge about what to eat and what not to, but didn't have a daily plan to carry me through that critical first month until I came across something called as 28-Day Keto challenge. It's more than a plan, a challenge which guided me every step of my way. Their guidance helped me a lot and now I feel a sense of accomplishment. I notice my skin and hair improve and even can sleep better now. I lost a lot of weight too and I now have that energy which I haven't felt in years. I very strongly recommend you this. Visit https://bit.ly/2X8zIgv