- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Unroll and separate breadsticks. Carefully stretch dough and tie the ends of each breadstick into a knot. With a scissors, snip a small notch in the center. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with butter.
- Combine Parmesan cheese and garlic salt; sprinkle over dough. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews forBreadstick Bones
"Terrific and kids loved them. Used in school when I read a ghost story to my students on Halloween. Gave out bones to eat!"
"tasty but I couldn't find refrigerated breadsticks so I used refrigerated French bread instead"