Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen white bread dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside. Divide dough into 16 pieces; roll each into a 6-in. rope. Dip ropes in butter, then roll in cheese mixture.
- Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Let rest for 10 minutes. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 122 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 244mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Apr 6, 2017
They were very easy to make, love them..
Oct 26, 2014
Very good and simple to assemble. Family raved about them. Hard to do spontaneously due to the bread dough needing to be unthawed so some planning required.
Jan 1, 2013
Made as is written quick easy and very tasty!
Nov 4, 2011
These were OK but nowhere near as good as some from-scratch ones I've made.
Jan 31, 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.