Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Unroll and separate breadsticks. Carefully stretch dough and tie the ends of each breadstick into a knot. With a scissors, snip a small notch in the center. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with butter.
- Combine Parmesan cheese and garlic salt; sprinkle over dough. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Pillsbury refrigerated breadsticks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 86 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 256mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Oct 30, 2013
Terrific and kids loved them. Used in school when I read a ghost story to my students on Halloween. Gave out bones to eat!
Oct 5, 2013
tasty but I couldn't find refrigerated breadsticks so I used refrigerated French bread instead
Apr 19, 2012
A clever treat to celebrate Halloween. They serve it with Chili, I feel there are other possibilities [salsa, chili con queso dip, etc.]
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.