- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 4 Johnsonville® Original Brats
- 2 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 4 brat buns
- Combine mustard and 2 tablespoons vinaigrette. Grill bratwurst and corn, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and corn is tender, turning frequently and basting with mustard mixture.
- Remove corn from cobs. In a small bowl, combine the corn, peppers, green onion and remaining vinaigrette. Serve brats in buns with corn relish. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBratwurst with Grilled Corn Relish
"I thought these were just fantastic. Very creative, and delicious. This recipe is definitely a keeper."
"Used frozen corn, defrosted and a small red pepper (diced small). Grilled it in a disposable 8x8 pan. Used dried chives for the green onion. Even with all my shortcuts, these were delicious!"
"This was pretty good, nothing too spectacular, but it is an easy way to add fun to brats."