Blue Cheese Garlic Bread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cut bread into 1-in.-thick slices, but not all the way through, leaving slices attached at the bottom. Spread cheese mixture between slices.
- Wrap loaf in a large piece of heavy -duty foil (about 28-in. x 18-in.). Fold foil around bread and seal tightly. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 250 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 546mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Jun 13, 2012
I love this bread. I make it every chance that I get. It has a very unique flavor and it you love blue cheese like we do at my house you will enjoy it.
Feb 20, 2010
Very tasty! Family really enjoyed!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.