Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 16 ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon strips, warmed if desired
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (3 small tomatoes)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Place two bacon strips across the center of each tortilla. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese; drizzle with salad dressing. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 409 calories, 25g fat (9g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 689mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein.
Nov 15, 2014
Quick. East. Different. And everybody loves bacon - the ready-to-serve kind or regular!
Jul 22, 2014
These are quick to make and very tasty.
Jul 15, 2014
These are a cinch to make and very delicious. I will definitely be making these again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.