Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 16 ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon strips, warmed if desired
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (3 small tomatoes)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Place two bacon strips across the center of each tortilla. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese; drizzle with salad dressing. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 409 calories, 25g fat (9g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 689mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein.
Jun 24, 2019
So good and so easy!
Nov 15, 2014
Quick. East. Different. And everybody loves bacon - the ready-to-serve kind or regular!
Jul 22, 2014
These are quick to make and very tasty.
Jul 15, 2014
These are a cinch to make and very delicious. I will definitely be making these again.